Winter is flu season and the last thing you need is to get sick during the holidays. Stay healthy by following these easy tips:
- Get a flu shot. This vaccination can lower your chances of catching the virus by 50-60%.
- Use hand sanitizer. Put a bottle in your purse, your kids’ backpacks, even in your car!
- Take your vitamins. Daily multivitamins are a quick, easy way to boost your immune system.
- Eat well. All year round, it’s important to consume nutrient-packed foods. A healthy diet means a healthy life!
- Get plenty of sleep. If you’re tired, so is your immune system…which means you’re more likely to get sick!