No Bake White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge
The holidays can be hectic enough without worrying about what to bring to all those festive pitch-ins and family soirees. This simple fudge recipe is super quick and tasty…perfect for your next seasonal get-together!
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 5 3/4 tbs coconut oil
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- If solid, cut the coconut oil into 8 pieces.
- Microwave the white chocolate chips and coconut oil on half power until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once melted, add in the pumpkin puree and spices and stir for about a minute.
- Pour the mixture into a lined loaf pan. Place in the freezer or refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm.